Friday, April 17, 2009

We are almost there...

Yeah Dennis only has 7 days of the academy left. We are so excited to have him home again full time. I know Rylee is thrilled. She sure misses her daddy during the week. I wish it was this week he would be home but its for basically selfish reasons - the PINE WOOD DERBY is this week. I told Dennis that he has to complete Cameron's car before he heads back on Sunday. I really cannot be held responsible for the outcome of the derby if I have anything to do with the creation of the car. So that is my only "honey-do list" item this week.

Alexander played soccer - it seems like that is all he is doing right now. They practice everyday after school from 3:30 to 6:30 and this week he has had games on Tuesday, Thursday and another one tonight. Dennis talked to his coach last week and he said he can't believe how great Alexander is doing especially after surgery and being out of play for so many months.

Zack had to write a song this week on the guitar for his guitar class. I hope you all ask him to perform it. It starts out "Zack Attack is back with a brand new edition". Its something to look forward to - really ask him to perform - he hates to.

Cameron raced in the Hershey Track meet this morning. He ran the 100, the 200 and the long jump. He made the finals for the 200 but he got third place (only 1st and 2nd move on). He jumped 5'1" for the long jump. We asked if that was good - he said no. Sounded good to us. Oh well.

Greyson has his first baseball practice this week. He is so excited. Games are supposed to start next week. We will certainly keep you posted.

Rylee continued gymnastics. She sure loves it. She also gave a talk in primary. It was so adorable if I say so myself. She said alot of it all by herself with only a little prodding. Since it was Easter weekend, my brother and his family were here so Rylee had quite an audience between them, us and grammy & grandpaul.

4 comments:

Tink said...

So cute! Your family rocks!! I'm glad Dennis only has one week left! One Long Week!!! You'll make it, we will play a lot and then it will go by fast! Hope you have a great week! Dennis...you know I luv ya in a sisterly/brotherly sorta way. Good luck this week don't hurt anymore people up there! We want you back in one piece ya know! Shawna you are the best mom ever. I hope to someday be like you!
P.S. It's really hard to read your post with the black background, Marie said she can't read it at all. Not that I'm telling you what to do, but everyone knows I'm the boss. Maybe you should change it!!! Ha Ha!

Marie Says Yes said...

so i owe my readiness to trina? great. thanks for obeying her. i TRULY can't wait to hear "Zack Attack is Back ..." He better be prepared! After church today we were in the hall and Zack had this "I am awesome" smile on his face and said "Uh ... Sister Burdette . .. are we gonna hike MOLLY'S NIPPLE?" and then laughed like it was the most hilarious thing ever. It seriously made my day. You're kids are awesome, but then . . . how could they help it. you are their mother. i am very, very fond of you.

Tabitha Lemmon said...

I don't know how i found this, but you guys are awesome!

Tabitha Lemmon said...

Sherine sent the last one she just doesn't have an email w/ google.
anyways we want to hear your song Zack!!!!!Be prepared and Cameron keep workin hard i think its good enough to have third !!! great work..you guys are Kool!!!!!!This is from both of us.Brother Wolsleger you're too kool to be human and we are prepared to be one step closer. Sista Wolsleger Girls Camps gonna rock!!!We love ya.