Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay Okay Okay...

This is just for all of you who have commented on the fact that I have never updated my blog since I started it. I know this seems unbelieveable to all of you who are such faithful bloggers. Its just that I guess since Alexander's surgery nothing seems THAT important. Now I know that is not true because I have other children - and they are important too. We've been doing alot of soccer lately. Bub is on the high school JV team and they play twice a week. He is really playing well - he says that has alot to do with his surgery. He's been playing almost the whole game if not the whole game. His skills are really improving. Zack and Cameron are both playing on competitive leagues. Sometimes their games conflict and so we have to split up who goes to see which game. Luckily their games are all on Saturday - when Dennis is home YEAH! Zack is playing mid-field and is probably the fastest kid on the team (and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mother). Cameron is playing the goalie. It makes me a wreck - so much pressure - but he does really well. He is great to rally the whole team and get them talking to each other. Grey chose not to play soccer this season but wants to play baseball. We're still waiting for that to start but it should be any day now. Rylee just started gymnastics. Its so cute. She's only had one class but hasn't stopped talking about it since. I think she spends alot of time getting drinks in the water fountain (that seems to be her favorite part - at least it is what she talks about the most.)

So anyway now am I off the hook for another 5 months or so?? Love ya all!

7 comments:

Tink said...

yeah Shawna!!!! I am so happy to see you blogging!!! :-) it makes me happy! CUTE Picture! I love it , and I'm not prejudice! You're a totally cool soccer mom! You rock! Love ya!

Brynn said...

YEAH!!!! Now we know what's going on with the Wolslegers!! You know, you could just think of your blog as your journal so you don't have to keep a journal. And we'd get to see what's going on! And no, you aren't good for another 5 months!!!! See you next week!

Marie Says Yes said...

oh, Thor. I am SO HAPPY to see you have been socially pressured! see? it was so worth it, wasn't it. don't you feel powerful now? when i saw you updated I ALMOST WEPT. not really. but on the inside. i truly love you. your . . . DIC.

Tink said...

Marie....I Don't think you should sign off that way...Not everyone knows that stands for DICtionary!

The Farnsworths said...

Yea! I am so glad I got to read another post from you today! Please don't make us wait another 5 months!:) Who is Rylee taking gymnastics from? I'm interested in getting Kyler into tumbling or something like it.:)

The Baker Babes said...

Shawna!! You're Alive!!! We have our lovely blog now you'll have to check it out, (ya, its kind of for old people but we're mature so that makes up the difference) You're picture's way cute! Gotta love them boys! and Rylee of course :) Love Katie & Sarah

Tink said...

Dennis...This is in response to your comment on my blog...
I know the Church supports the boy scout program because of boys like you. To try and keep you out of trouble. Obviously it didn't work did it???? So why are we waisting our time and money? And I know you don't have your Eagle Scout, SO THERE oh so superior man!